git clone git://github.com/zachriggle/pypcap
This build tested on Mac OS X 10.5.7 and FreeBSD 7.1
- included changes from George Neville-Neil's PCS (http://pcs.sf.net)
- added more tests
- added logging functionality
- implemented patches provided by several users from the original PyPcap site on Google Code. Thanks to...
- Changed some interfaces, but made sure to allow backwards compatibility.
__init__ now has separate args for interface, filename, and dump file.
dump_close from PCS is now closeDumps
the filter can be set by accessing the '.filter' property
each pcap object can now be re-opened after closing with
- exposed findalldevs() [getxsick]
- exposed lookupnet() [getxsick]
- exposed 'cnt' arg of loop() [getxsick]
- fixed setnonblock, loop() [dirk-loss.de]